1.28.2009



It's week 3 in the I Love Faces Photo Contest! This week's theme is joy! Go to this site to see some amazing photography or to join in the fun yourself!

9 comments:

Ally said...

She is so beautiful! Great picture too!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

What a sweet photo! Thanks for entering this.

Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Boybarian Dad said...

Pure joy in that smile. Nice job.

theArthurClan said...

She is so completely precious ~ you captured her joy so well!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Melinda said...

What a beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl. So cute!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

I love this! So sweet and happy!

craftymommy said...

Such a sweet photo!

Life with Kaishon said...

What a doll! Great picture. I love her joy! It is contagious!

Marci said...

The joy is in the eyes - or is it the smile!! She'a a total package.