8.28.2008

FFF (Favortie Foto Friday)
Black & White
Ok, I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I've been admiring everyone's FFF pictures for months now so I thought I'd join the fun :-) This is how is works...Every Friday Sarah at http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ choses a theme for the week and then I make a mad dash to find pictures of Crista that goes with that theme. This week its black & white photos. You can go to Sarah's blog for links of others who participate. Hope you enjoy!






11 comments:

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Welcome to FFF! Your little girl is beautiful - I love the photo of her with her hands on her chin! She is adroable ... thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Leslie said...

OHHHHHHHHHH she is gorgeous!!!!!!

Welcome to FFF i love seeing everyones pics too!

Blessings,Leslie

Debbie said...

Your baby girl is beautiful!!

Thanks for joining FFF.
Debbie

Sarah said...

She is absolutely stunning!!! I love them all! Welcome to FFF!

MICHELLE said...

YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO BEAUTIFUL.HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

One Busy Momma said...

Welcome to FFF!!!!

Your daughter is absolutly beautiful!!

Denise

Kim & Dave said...

Precious photos!

She is one month younger than our Guatemalteca!!!! Such a fun time, don't you think?

Kelly said...

What BEAUTIFUL photos!!!!!! Love your blog and welcome to FFF!

Hannah said...

Welcome to FFF...that first picture is just amazing. Your daughter is beautiful!

Hannah

Robyn said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!

Robyn

Marianne said...

Gorgeous! Love your blog header. Your daugther is simply a treasure, but I'm sure you know that :) Thanks for sharing!